Creating this board took more time than I had planned, but this was completely okay as I needed to slow down anyway. As usual I had cut out too many images so there are many that didn’t make the board. In the end, I really enjoy letting my eyes fall on this board. I’m not too sure what much of it means right now, but it feels so juicy and oozes with sweet possibility.
I find this board really beautiful, and also magical and mysterious. The first things I notice about my board are the gorgeous reds on the board and the blue expanse of water. As to the empty costumes on the left and right of the board, I can’t tell whether it is before of after their wearer. Are the clothes waiting, or are they reminders of something past? Both natural and man-made beauty are here, but it feels like always the inspiration is in nature. I might need to put on the red hood and venture out into the woods, perhaps even encounter the wolf. Red is the color of energy and passion, and I feel a renewed pull toward one of my favorite colors of the past.
I think this board is asking me to consider and use gorgeous gifts from the universe, to honor them by celebrating their beauty and noticing – tuning into the wisdom of spirit, at one with the messages of water, earth, sky and fire. I think my board is telling me: Notice and celebrate. Dance and be free.
- My dreamboard is expressing my yearning for the open road, nature and adventure
- I need to notice beauty, and take in the gorgeousness of this world
- I want to find the inner truth of my life and turn it into my life's work
- I think my guide on this board might be the mother earth dancer on the island. She is a giant who works with the power of the earth and water and sky to create beauty.
- But also, I think the elephant is a strong guide as well. Today I was delighted to notice a subway poetry poster with two swimming elephants on it. I wonder what all these elephants are trying to tell me.