Sunday, December 15, 2013

Who Do I Love?

It is Day Fifteen at Kickin' it Old Skool blog-a-thon, and today's prompt is "Who do you love?" There are plenty of people I love, including my friends and my family. But there's one person who pops up first in my mind and he is the reason I am writing from a wonderful birthday weekend away from home. Here's my guy and I am immensely fortunate to have him in my life. He is thoughtful, caring, fun to be with, positive, good-natured, silly, creative, generous and loving. Loving is the word that encapsulates all of what he brings to my life, and I consider myself blessed. Here we are having some fun sharing a cup of hot spiced cider at a Christmas market.


Here's today's entry for my "teensy bit of writing each day in December."
Another angle on the city, now from the top of the museum. We celebrate as the hill we stood on just yesterday is painted lavender by the sun slanting behind us. 

2 comments:

  1. This picture series absolutely made me smile. What a wonderful blessing. And what a joy to be celebrating your birthday together with a getaway. Enjoy and have a fabulous birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. A lovely couple having fun. I absolutely love your little writing nuggets every day.

    ReplyDelete