I look forward to these moon-thly opportunities to delve into exploring our dreams, and to the quiet time to tune into what's going on inside of me. This full moon brought so many images that I went to a larger, more panaromic format and still had to edit some out!
Freedom has popped up again as a theme, but this time it's joined by other words including calm, yes, spirit, art, connecting, artist, me. I liked what Jamie Ridler suggested, not only dreaming big but also looking at what actions I might take, inspired by what I see on my board. So here goes...
- I could pay attention to how my energy flows
- I could meditate
- I could spend some time in wide open, natural places
- I could make my kitchen and living room more calm, pleasing and artistic spaces
- I could explore and play with technology
- I could find more opportunities to connect with people
- I could work on mastering my craft of music
- I could look for ways to showcase my art
- I could get on the dance floor
- I could listen to and trust my instincts
- I could say yes to myself when I feel an urge
- I could treat myself as a precious jewel
- I could unfurl and take flight
- I could find beautiful ways to decorate and elevate my process of unfolding
If you're interested in making a dreamboard yourself and sharing it with others, check out Jamie Ridler's Full Moon Dreamboards Online. Check out what others are dreaming for themselves for this full moon here.