I have to admit that this is pretty hard for me to do, and hence the late posting today. Anyway, here goes:
- My earliest childhood memories are of playing with my brother in the back of my parents' Chinese hand laundry
- One guilty pleasure of mine: classic movie musicals.
- I'm mostly a tea drinker, but I love coffee and indulge occasionally.
- About ten years ago I began my love affair with dancing Argentine Tango, and I only have five pairs of dancing shoes, two of them in red.
- It's hard to see my pupils because my eyes are a very dark brown, but when you can see them my pupils are tiny. Red-eye in photos is never a problem for me.
- I love being at the beach, and any photos of me at a coastline show me at my most blissful.
- I almost gave up playing violin, but being in a rock band saved me.
- Knitting became a part of my life three years ago, and my hand-knit tea cozies, gloves, hats, sweaters and scarves continue to find their way into the lives of my family and friends.
- I am an adventurous eater and love trying new foods and finding deliciousness from cultures of the world.
- I am an introvert and I love performing.
Now, for my teensy bit of writing each day in December, a note to myself based on two words on my dreamboard:
You are what you are, and that is enough.
Creation, flowers and fruit, potential.